Sunday, October 20, 2013

Preface




Have started writing a new blog with the name of ANAND BHAWAN. I am not a supporter of Gandhi Nehru family but (nevertheless I also do not want to forget their contributions in the freedom struggle)want to associate my blog to my city, my birth city ALLAHABAD. The moment you take the name of Anand Bhawan the images of city automatic flashes out in mind hence has slected this name. Anand Bhawan the palatial building of city has always been associated with the politics of Nation. Many strategies were prepared  in Anand Bhawan during preindependence period under the stewardship of Mahatma Gandhi. The city was not only leading the national freedom struggle but also in the field of literature. A galaxy of great literary persons had spent their whole life on the bank of Ganga and Yamuna,and many more are still doing good works in literature from Allahabad. More importantly Anand Bhawan is one of few places of Allahabad to which identity of the city is known. As Allahabadi and as professional journalist I expect few words of criticism from you on my blogs, because of my belief in philosophy of Kabir, 'Nindak niyre rakhiye.' 

No comments: